Construction and Building Department
The Building Department processes construction permit applications and enforces compliance with construction sub-code requirements.
The forms listed below are required to obtain permits needed for various tasks such as construction, building, electrical, fire, mechanical and plumbing work. Please note that these forms are provided here for informational purposes only. The actual forms and instructions must be obtained from the Construction and Building Department.
- Planning Questions for Residential and Commercial Construction Projects
- When is a permit needed?
- Requirements for Construction Permit
- Documents You Will Need For A Sale Of A House
- Application For One & Two Family Certification of Smoke Detectors
- Road Opening Permit Application
- Link to UCC forms on the Department of Community Affairs Web Site
- SubCode Fees
- Tree Removal Permit Application
- Tree Management Contractor Registration