On the late afternoon of Saturday, June 30th, a severe micro-burst struck the Township. To assist our residents with the storm damage clean up, the Township has taken the following steps:
1. The DPW has four (4) more areas (roads or parts of roads) to open up. They will then make a pass throughout the Township to make sure that all roads except Buxton Road are open. JCP&L is scheduled to work there.
2. Starting today, Monday, July 1st, the Compost Center will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Monday, July 1st Tuesday, July 2nd , Wednesday, July 3rd and Friday, July 5th. The Compost Center will be closed on Thursday, July 4th.
3. The Compost Center will be open Saturday, July 6th and Sunday, July 7th from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
4. The Compost Center will be open Monday, July 8th, Tuesday, July 9th, Wednesday, July 10th, Thursday, July 11th and Friday, July 12th from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
5. The Compost Center will be open on Saturday, July 13th and Sunday, July 14th from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
6. The Township will accept debris that is up to one (1) foot in diameter and four (4) feet in length.
7. Landscapers must continue to register with the DPW prior to dumping their material at the Compost Center.
8. Please do not place storm debris in the streets. It restricts the flow of traffic and impacts emergency response.